- Artwork should be supplied in vector format. High resolution PDF, EPS, AI files or DST files for embroidery.
- Please contact the office if you need any assistance or advice in the style for the item you are having branded.
- An artwork proof sheet will be prepared and emailed back to the client. Please check each item, product code, colour of item, print colour, quantity and any accessories that may be required at this stage.
- A final artwork proof sheet will then be supplied. It is also the responsibility of the customer to ensure all artwork details are correct on the final artwork proof sheet before signing.
- Your signature constitutes acceptance and full responsibility of the printed item/items. Any errors, omissions and legal compliance with the decoration after signature is the responsibility of the client.
- Delays in receiving signed artwork approval may impact upon deadline. Incomplete artwork approvals will not be processed or sent to production.
- Any error by the supplier in the branding of the item differing from the final signed approved artwork sheet will remain the responsibility of the supplier and a full reproduction of the order will be supplied.
Select any item for full details.
Contact Us directly at [email protected] should you need any assistance.